Virtual Race organised by Decathlon. Instead of independent categories, we have 3 legs of challenges for runners to experience & to take ownership of their runs.
For participants who wish to get ready for the race, they can browse the website here.
Event Periods, Categories and Fees
Leg 1 – Starting Out (1 – 31 March 2021) – Complete 21km in one month anywhere
Leg 2 – Trail/Track Special (1 – 30 April 2021) – Complete 10km in one month in trail terrains or on a stadium track
Leg 3 – Finale Race (1 – 15 May 2021) – Complete a 7km run in one setting
* For Leg 2, suggested venues: Green Corridor, Macritchie, Ubin, any Stadium Track
* For Leg 3, suggested routes will be provided, more details will be released closer to the challenge, stay tuned!
Early Bird Period: 1st – 15th January 2021
– For All: $1 off ($14)
– PAssion Card Members: $1.50 off ($13.50)
Normal Rate: S$15
– Group registration (8 pax and above): $3 off each pax ($12.00). Please send an email to email@example.com to complete your registration.
Official Card Partner
Event available in: Singapore
Total Entitlements worth $45
- Event T-Shirt
- Finisher Pin Plate
- Soft Flask (1 per participant)
- Hydration Belt (Completion of 3 legs)
- Finisher Pin (1 for each leg, max of 3)
Finisher Pin Plate
Leg 2 Upload
You can complete your session by submitting a screenshot showing the date, distance and duration of your session:
All runs must be validated by an activity tracker, and we would highly encourage you to download the Decathlon Coach app to get started right away! Other activity trackers such as (Runkeeper, Garmin, Polar, Nike+, Fitbit etc), are applicable for use as well.
* Leg 2 - Trail/Track Special starts on 1 April 2021.
Please only start your activity and upload from 1 to 30 April 2021.
Terms & Conditions
NOTE: Run entries are not transferable to other parties upon confirmation of registration.
- Decathlon X JustRunLah! Decathlon Virtual Run 2021 (“Decathlon Run”) is organised by Decathlon Singapore Pte Ltd (referred herein as the “Organiser” or “Decathlon”) in accordance with these Rules & Regulations that is applicable to the Participants, which can be found at www.decathlon.sg/content/89-virtual-run-2021-decathlon-singapore (“Official Website”).
- By continuing to access any part of the Official Website, registering for the Decathlon Run, submitting information to Decathlon, the Run Organiser and/or the relevant business partners, whether for the purpose of registering for the Decathlon Run or otherwise, as well as using any features of the Official Website, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. Further, you hereby expressly agree and consent to Decathlon, the Run Organiser and/or the relevant business partners collect, use and disclose your personal data for purposes reasonably required for the conduct and promotion of the Decathlon Run.
- Completion of the online entry form confirms the Participants’ agreement to abide by the relevant Rules & Regulations of the Decathlon Run. These Rules & Regulations apply at the material time and to all any ruling of the Organiser.
- The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form (the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- The Organiser may contact the Participant from time to time by email and sms. Any notice sent to the email address and mobile number registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration and refuse any and all future use of the Official Website (or any parts thereof).
- Any disputes arising from participation in the Decathlon Run shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the laws of Singapore.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Event sent by participants to Decathlon on their virtual race runs for any legitimate purposes, and will be the property of Decathlon’s and used at its discretion, including for commercial advertising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Decathlon Run at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case they will make an effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. If the Decathlon Run has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refund of registration fees paid and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
The Organiser reserves the right to set the fees for the different categories as expedient to its intents and purposes.
Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of registration fees for those participants who eventually do not take part in the Decathlon Run, for whatever reason.
No exchange of tee sizes is allowed.
The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries to prohibited areas without assigning any reasons thereof.
The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
Participants must be of age 10 years old and above. Participants below 18 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before participating in the event.
All participants will be able to access their E-certificate after the Race.
RACE PACK COLLECTION
All participants must collect their run entry pack (the “Race Pack”) which includes the, Decathlon Run event t-shirt and other novelties at the Race Pack Collection locations during the collection periods (“Collection Period”). The last date of collection is on the 6th of March 2021, further details are also posted on the Official Website.
Participants may empower a duly authorised representative to collect the Race Pack on their behalf in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Official Website if they are unable to collect it in person.
It is the responsibility of the Participant to collect her/his Race Pack during the Collection Period. Collection of Race Packs after the allocated collection period will not be entertained and the Race Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to Participants’ inability to collect their Race Pack. The Run Organiser is also not obliged to extend the Collection Period or to ensure that a Participant receives her Race Pack. Race Packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Run Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
SAFETY & MEDICAL ADVISORY
Participants take part at their own risks and the Organisers shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration.
For the safety of participants, participants are advised to run on designated running paths and observe traffic regulations
If you have any enquiries regarding the Rules and Regulations, please contact us at +65 6225 4773 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After registration, there will be no fee refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Run for any reasons whatsoever.
Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their Run entries to another party.
1. Who can take part in Decathlon’s Virtual Run 2021?
Decathlon’s Virtual Run 2021 is a family-friendly event!
Everyone above the ages of 10 years and above is welcome to participate – round up your friends and family to join in on the fun today!
2. Can I register for the event in-store?
Registrations can only be made online.
However, feel free to approach our friendly teammates, who will gladly assist you in registration via devices available in-store.
3. When is the deadline for registration?
Registration is open from 1 January 2021.
The last day of registration for the Virtual Run is on 28 February 2021.
4. What is the minimum age requirement to participate in this run?
To promote inclusiveness, the minimum age requirement will be 10 years of age.
5. What is the participant fee?
Normal Price: $15
Early Bird Registration: $14 (For the first two weeks of registration only)
People’s Association (PA) Members: $13.50 (10% Discount)
6. Will I be entitled to a refund if I decide not to participate in the event after registering?
Sorry, there will be no refunds if you choose to drop out of the event after registration.
7. How can I change my particulars if I have made a mistake during my registration?
Please contact email@example.com or our User Happiness Centre (UHC) at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues regarding registration.
8. Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
Sorry registrations are non-transferable.
10. Can I change my t-shirt size after registering?
It is not possible to change your, t-shirt size after registering.
11. Will there be special prizes for the top runners in each category/leg?
Decathlon’s Virtual Run 2021 is designed to be a non-competitive and inclusive event for all.
Therefore, there will not be any special prizes for the top performers in each category/leg of the challenge.
However, finishers of the event are entitled to our Finisher’s Pack, as well as special memento pins for each leg of the run completed.
12. What entitlements do I get if I participate in this event?
Before the run, all participants will be entitled to an event t-shirt, and a runner’s pin plate in their race pack.
After run, participants will be entitled to pick up a Finisher’s Pack, comprising of a hydration belt (subject to completion of all 3 legs only), soft flask, finisher memento pins (one for each leg completed) and an E-certificate.
Additionally, if you end the 7km of the 3rd leg at any of our Decathlon Experience Stores (as listed below), you will be entitled to an additional treat of 2 cereal bars!
13. Where and when can I collect my race pack?
Based on the preference you indicated in the registration form, you can come down to our Decathlon stores to collect your race packs from 25 February till 6 March at the following stores:
– Decathlon Singapore Lab
– Decathlon Joo Koon
– Decathlon City Square Mall
– Decathlon Bedok
– Decathlon Centrepoint
Collection time will be in between 11am and 9pm for ALL stores (different from store opening hours).
For store opening hours, please refer to Our Stores page.
14. Can I authorise someone to collect the race pack on my behalf?
Yes you may, presenting the screenshot of the confirmation email during collection is sufficient.
15. How can I track my distances for the virtual run?
To take part in our event, all runs must be validated by an activity tracker, and we would highly encourage you to download the Decathlon Coach app to get started right away!
Other activity trackers such as (Runkeeper, Garmin, Polar, Nike+, Fitbit etc), are applicable for use as well.
16. Is there a cut-off time for each leg of the run?
Yes, please take note of the following periods for each leg:
Leg 1: 1 – 31 March 2021
Leg 2: 1 – 30 April 2021
Leg 3: 1 – 15 May 2021
17. What if I am unable to complete the run?
The completion of each leg of the run enables you to collect a specific memento pin, otherwise the pin will be forfeited.
18. Where can I collect my race entitlements after completing the virtual run?
Congrats on finishing all 3 legs of the run! You can head down to any of our Experience stores islandwide to collect your Finisher’s pack.
The collection period is from 22 May to 6 June