Halong Bay Heritage Marathon 2019
|Event date:||24 Nov 2019, from: 05.30 am|
|Location:||Halong Bay, Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Registration closes:||26 Oct 2019|
Halong Bay Heritage Marathon, one of the biggest, most professional and well-organized International Marathon in Viet Nam, is held annually on the last Saturday of November in the World’s Natural Heritages internationally recognized by UNESCO. The race aims at creating a healthy and positive environment where running enthusiasts can challenge themselves, as well as meet and share their experiences with others like them.
The special design of the track offers a unique running course across Bai Chay Bridge, the longest single span bridge in Southeast Asia. This course’s design also provides a spectacular view from above to the magnificent landscape of Halong Bay. The route continues through picturesque spots of mountains and coastal lines along the bay and beautiful fishing villages with the start and finish line at Quang Ninh Museum Library – an honored work of architecture. Join Halong Bay Heritage Marathon – a convergent place for all running feet and nature lovers.
42 km Race
05:00 a.m: 42 km runners gather at the start line
05:20 a.m: Warm-up
05:30 a.m: 42 km race start
10:30 a.m: Cut-off at turn-around point of 42 km
21 km Race
05:35 a.m: 21 km runners gather at the start line
05:50 a.m: Warm-up
06:00 a.m: 21 km race start
11.00 a.m: Cut-off at turn-around point of 21 km
10 km and 5 km Race
06:20 a.m: Runners gather at the start line
06:30 a.m: 10 km race start
06:40 a.m: 5 km race start
11.30 a.m: Cut-off at turn-around point of 10 km
12.00 p.m: Cut-off at the finish line and close the race
Categories and Fees
Race Pack Collection Info
The Race Kit Pick Up time:
In between 1 to 5 days before the Race Day.
Detail of Race Kit Pick Up time will be informed to athletes by email, announced on the website and official fanpage
The Race Kit Pick Up venue:
Will be informed during the first 2 weeks of November by email to all participants
Will be announced on the website and fanpage of Halong Bay Heritage Marathon
Authorization for Race Kit Pick Up
If you cannot collect the Race Kit, please prepare an authorized letter, attach it with a copy of your Registration Confirmation, a copy of passport/ID and pass them to the nominated person so they can collect the Race Kit on your behalf.
Please download the Authorized Letter For Race Kit Collection here: https://goo.gl/PfNXAW
Necessary Documents for Race Kit Collection:
(1) Registration Confirmation with successful payment status
(2) Passport/ID that you have used for the registration and show it at Race Kit Pick Up Desk.
If you are authorized to collect the Race Kit for someone, below are required documents for Race Kit pick up:
(1) His/her Registration Confirmation.
(2) A copy of his/her Passport/ID;
(3) Original or scanned Authorization Letter using official Authorization Form from the Organizer.
- Race Apparel
- Finisher T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Race BIB
- Race Bag (For Full marathon, Half marathon and 10km only)
- Timing Chip (For Full marathon, Half marathon and 10km only)
- Event Booklet (For Full marathon, Half marathon, 10km only)
- Gift from sponsors (if any) for all distances
Free Hotel Stay
Free Accommodation Promotion
Eligibility: Overseas runners
Period: Register before August 30, 2019
* Applied for those who register for 21 or 42 km of Halong Bay Heritage Marathon from August 1st to August 30th, 2019
Every single participant who registers for 21 or 42km of Halong Bay Heritage Marathon through JustRunLah will be entitled to a free Accommodation & Transportation package with below terms and conditions:
- Applied for 21 and 42 registration only
- Private round-trip transport (45-seat bus)
– Bus from Hanoi to Halong (23/11/2019)
– Bus from Halong to Hanoi (24/11/2019)
- 1 night at 3-star hotel
- Shared room
- Check-in 23/11/2019; Check-out 24/11/2019
- Daily breakfast
- Shuttle bus from Hotel to Start Venue and from Finish venue to Hotel
- The Organizer reserves the right to arrange a hotel and room for participants on a shared room basis
- If the participant wants to share a room with a particular partner, he has to inform the Organizer by email before 15 Sep 2019 with participants’ names and passport numbers
- The promotion will end without notice if the number of 50 participants is reached.