Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: MUSportIC 2022 @ JustRunLah!.
- Build you own runner's portfolio and keep track of your progress with our Free Mobile App - download it here.
- Find tickets for more running and fitness events here.
|11 Feb 2023, from: 08.00 am
|Marina Barrage, Singapore
|Registration has closed
When ‘Music’ meets ‘Sport’, well…you get MUSportIC. Without a doubt, many would concur music gives them an extra oomph to perform well in their sports disciplines. On this note, MUSportIC RUN aims to pep up our sports-loving participants with TOP TEN Workout songs. Support the song that accompanies you through your workout or run regime and win great prizes.
Into our third edition, MUSportIC will head the hybrid way with our first physical 5KM novelty run at the Marina Barrage on 11th Feb, Saturday and run through the iconic Gardens By The Bay. There is also a virtual run from 1st to 28th February for those who prefer to run at their own time and leisure. The playlist of songs for this edition will come from the top ten workout songs taken from the public voting which our participants can download and play on their mobiles during the run. Everyone is invited to cast a vote for his or her favourite workout song leading up to the event proper and stand a chance to be picked in our lucky draw.
It will be a carnival-like set-up at the race village for everyone to soak in the atmosphere. Warm-up and cool-down workouts led by our instructors will be conducted too.
We promise you nothing but laughter & fun aplenty. Take heart, it is not about completion time but everyone is a winner as long as he or she does not stop and crosses the finish line with two raised hands. Gather your friends or family members for a great bonding time, sign up now!
8am to 12pm
Categories and FeesPhysical event (11 Feb 2023): S$25
Virtual event (1 - 28 Feb 2023): S$8
Optional T-Shirt Add-on: S$12
* excludes 6% of payment gateway and processing fee
Race Pack Collection Info
There is no physical race kit collection. Race entitlements including the add-on purchase of the tee will be couriered to the submitted address at the time of sign-up. Those who have signed up for the physical run will collect their race medals on the event day.
- Finisher Medal
- Compressport Sport Towel (Red) - worth $12.90
- Compressport Reflective Snap Bands (yellow) - worth $10.90
- Single Copy of RUN Singapore’s Digital Edition - worth $3.00
- Spotify Workout Playlist
- One Sportade Sport Drink (for physical event participants only)
- Onsite event participation (for physical event participants only)
- MUSportIC Finisher T-Shirt - Optional purchase at S$12
MUSportIC Finisher Tee-Shirt – Optional purchase at S$12
1. What is the longest run distance and is this competitive?
This is a 5KM novelty run driven by music as inspiration which is meant to be easy and fun. One can choose to run or walk as long as they don’t give up. We encourage runners to bring their family members for great bonding time. Yes, don’t forget to groove with the rhythm of the music.
2. Must I be physically present to participate?
This is a hybrid event which comes with either a physical run or virtual run at your own preference. For virtual run, you just need to choose a route of your choice and a date from 1 to 28 Feb 2023 to commence your run. You can either download a song list comprising top 10 workout songs from the voting contest or using your GPS for your run. For physical run, it is on 11 Feb 2023 at Marina Barrage and along Gardens By The Bay.
Choose one will do.
3. Must I be a participant of MUSportIC to submit my entry for the workout song voting contest?
No, you don’t have to a participant of MUSportIC to submit your entry as this contest is opened to the general public too. There are attractive prizes to be given away in this lucky draw contest.
4. What is the race entitlement?
Our uniquely designed race medal will be given out as part of race entitlement to all virtual and physical participants. For the event tee, it is an add-on item at S$12 per tee.
5. Is there any race kit collection prior to the event day?
There is no physical race kit collection. Race entitlements including the add-on purchase of a tee will be couriered to the submitted address at the time of sign-up. Those who have signed up for the physical run will collect their race medals on the event day.
- Participants who have booked their tickets by 15 Jan 2023 2359hr will get their race entitlements couriered to their homes in the first week of February 2023. Physical participants will get their race medals on race day upon completion of the run. Please ensure you have a proper full mailing address during sign-up.
- Download and register for FREE or PREMIUM Spotify services for quick downloading of the event Playlist taken from our public voting. Participants can choose any other music application by getting the songs and setup the playlist on their application.
- The Playlist will be available for download by 31 Jan 2023. Participants will be alerted via email and social media posts.
- Participants who sign up for the virtual run can choose to download the songs or use their own GPS device to record their run distance and submit a screenshot of the run to the given link.
- A Courier postage fee of S$2.80 is payable for the delivery of your race entitlement within Singapore only. There is no courier arrangement outside Singapore. Participants must reside in Singapore.
- There will be no refund after the booking has been confirmed.
- The registration rate excludes 6% payment gateway and processing fee.
- For booking enquiries outside of Singapore, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is applicable to the Virtual Event participants only.
* Please only upload your session clocked between 1 and 28 February 2023.