Completion of the registration form confirms the Participants’ agreement to the following:
Terms and Conditions
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting this form, you hereby agree for NUS Bizad Charity Run 2020 (BCR2020) to collect, use and disclose your personal data that you provided for the purpose of sending you updates about the various roadshows and other administrative or marketing updates related to BCR2020. All personal data collected will only be used for BCR2020.
Once the registration for BCR2020 has been duly processed, no refund will be given.
1. All BCR2020 participants must submit their registration and entry fee payment online through our official registration vendor (JustRunLah!) for BCR2020. Participants must print the registration confirmation page following successful registration online as this confirmation will be required to be presented at the Race Pack collection.
2. All race entries are based on a first-come first-served basis unless otherwise stated.
3. Registration is only confirmed upon successful payment and issuance of a confirmation email.
4. Once the registration has been duly processed, there will be no refund of entry fees for any reason.
5. Completion of the Registration Form is an indication of the participant’s agreement to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the BCR2020.
6. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
9. Only registered runners wearing assigned bib numbers will be allowed on the race courses.
10. Bib numbers positioned front top centre must be worn throughout the entire race. The bib number must be visible at all times. Do not cut or fold the bib number. Do not deface bib numbers with stickers, markers, or any writing.
11. Race timings will be recorded by MYLAPS timing technology. B-Tag, an electronic timing chip is attached to the runners’ bib. It is important that all runners wear the race number pinned in all four corners, unwrinkled, and uncovered, to ensure recording an accurate time.
12. Participants must run on the designated route for the entire Race. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
13. Slower moving participants, including but not limited to those who are walking, are required to keep to the left side of the designated Race route so as not to cause obstruction to other participants.
14. No pets or any form of wheel-run modes of transport, including but not limited to inline wheelchairs, skates, prams, push cars, or shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
15. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the participants’ safety, by participating in BCR2020, participants agree to indemnify and not sue the Organiser and all associated parties including sponsors and supporting organisations associated with BCR2020 nor hold them liable for any death, injury, loss or damage, suffered during or otherwise arising from BCR2020.
16. The collection of Emergency Contact Name and Emergency Contact Phone Number are optional. This information is collected only for the purposes of notifying the participant’s contact should there be an emergency during BCR2020. Should the participant decline to provide this information, the organisers will not be liable for any delays or issues related to not having that information for follow up procedures relating to the participants’ emergency during BCR2020.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant deemed, in the Organiser’s sole discretion, physically incapable of continuing with the Race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm or injury to himself/herself or others.
18. The Organiser reserve the right to make any amendment to the runs that we deem necessary to stage the runs for reasons of safety or requests made by local authority, police or any emergency service.
19. The Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the Race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Race in the Organiser’s sole discretion without further obligation and without any refund.
20. If the performance of this Agreement or any obligations thereafter is prevented, restricted or interfered with by reason of earthquake, fire, flood or other casualty or due to strikes, riot, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, or a similar occurrence or condition beyond the reasonable control of the BCR2020 planning committee, the committee reserves the right to cancel or delay BCR2020 where appropriate and any failure or delay resulting therefrom shall not be considered a breach of this Agreement.
21. By participating in BCR2020, you grant the organisers and their respective assigns, licenses and affiliated companies the exclusive right to use, and to grant others the right to use, your name, likeness, biographical information, photographs, voice, personal characteristics, incidents in your life and other personal identification, as well as any videotape, sound recordings or other audio or visual portrayals of you in any and all manner and media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity, for any and all purposes including, without limitation, in connection with the runs or any other productions, including any advertising or promotion thereof.
22. Participants consent to the use and disclosure of the participant’s personal data by/to the Organiser and/or their agents or vendors and such other third party for the purpose of BCR2020, such as for the purposes of marketing, completion of tax exemption procedures, and other administrative uses. Singapore tax residents are eligible for a tax deduction that is 2.5 times the gift value for gifts made in 2019 and 2020.
23. To the best of the knowledge of the organisers, the information presented on our website is believed to be correct. The organisers do not accept responsibility for any actions taken on the basis of this information neither does it accept any liability for omission or errors of fact contained herein.