Oxfitt Run II, 2019
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: Oxfitt Run II, 2019 @ JustRunLah!.
- Build you own runner's portfolio and keep track of your progress with our Free Mobile App - download it here.
- Find tickets for more running and fitness events here.
|Event date:||3 Nov 2019, from: 4:30 am|
|Location:||East Coast Park, Angsana Green, Singapore|
|Registration has closed|
Train like you’ve never won, Race like you’ve never lost. Oxfitt creates race experience for runners like you to cross the line with dignity. For the 3rd edition of Oxfitt Run, we step up to challenge our runners with the longest distance we ever had – 32km. Enough of excuses , Get Out & Play with Oxfitt Run II.
32KM – 4:30AM
18KM – 5:30AM
10KM – 7:30AM
32KM – 5 HRS 30 MINS
18KM – 3 HRS 30 MINS
10KM – 2 HRS 30MINS
Categories and FeesTo be updated.
Race Pack Collection Info
Date: 19 & 20 October 2019
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Velocity @ Novena, Wing Atrium (beside New Balance), 238 Thomson Rd, Singapore 307683
It is mandatory for all OXFITT RUN II 2019 participants to collect their Race Entry Packs within the dates stated above.
Participants will need to bring along a photo ID (NRIC / FIN / Driver’s Licence / Passport) and your soft/hard copy of confirmation slip for verification purposes. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse participants without the required documents from collecting their entry packs.
- Race Apparel
- Finisher T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Race BIB
GREAT NEWS ~ PERSONALISATION ENGRAVING CUT-OFF DATE EXTENDED TO 8 OCTOBER 2019
– Participants have to be successfully registered before 8 October 2019, 2359hrs to be entitled to a personalized medal. Registrations after 8 October 2019, 2359hrs will receive a non-personalized medal.
– Name entered in the “Name on BIB” field during registration will be engraved on the medal. Please ensure that you have entered the correct name. The Organiser will not be responsible for any names entered incorrectly.
– If you have entered the wrong name, please email us with your details by 8 October 2019, 2359hrs.
– Name on the finisher medal is limited to 16 characters (only alphanumeric and spacings are allowed).