Run For Inclusion 2021
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: Run For Inclusion 2021 @ JustRunLah!.
- Build you own runner's portfolio and keep track of your progress with our Free Mobile App - download it here.
- Find tickets for more running and fitness events here.
|Event date:||21 Nov 2021, from: 02.00 pm|
|Location:||Singapore Turf Club, Singapore|
3km / 5km / 10km
Walk or Run
|Registration has closed|
|Notes:||This event will be changed to a full Virtual Event format so that everyone can still join in on this meaningful cause regardless of the current COVID-19 situation|
About The In-Person Event:
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in the interest of safety for all participants, Run For Inclusion 2021 will be changed to a full Virtual Event format so that everyone can still join in on this meaningful cause regardless of the situation.
Registration and duration of the virtual event will be extended to 31st December 2021. This means interested individuals can still register to run any distance of their choice within this period (21st November to 31st December 2021) while slots last.
Register for the Virtual Edition at https://wejust.run/runforinclusion2021vr
Registration and collection of race packs after 14 November will be made known in due course. All Participants will receive an email with specific instructions on how and where to upload their participation.
• Participants who have registered for this year’s in-person event will be given the option to:
A. Convert registration to Virtual Run
B. Carry over registration to 2022 In-Person Event
C. Receive a full refund
• Participants who opt to carry over their slot to the 2022 In-Person Event or receive a full refund will not need to collect a race pack for this year.
• Participants who opt to convert their registration to Virtual Run should collect their Race Packs on the 13th & 14th November 2021 at Social Collider @26 Tai Seng (Singapore 534057)
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together to ensure everyone’s safety.
On Behalf of Runninghour Management Community
More About The Event:
Run for Inclusion 2021 is a national event that aims to use mainstream sports as a platform to promote integration and nurture an inclusive Singapore. This is a race in Singapore where participants run alongside visually, intellectually, hearing, and physically challenged runners.
In support of the cause, Runninghour is offering free entries for all people with special needs and caregiver/guide on a 1:1 ratio. This is a Wheelchair Friendly event. Run for Inclusion will be a rallying call for Singaporeans to come together and show their support towards integrating people with special needs.
For any concerns and questions regarding the event, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Event ScheduleTo be updated.
Categories and Fees
Race Pack Collection Info
Dates: 13 & 14 November 2021 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Venue: Social Collider @26 Tai Seng (Singapore 534057)