Runcation Cambodia – October 2019
|Event date:||25 Oct 2019|
|Location:||Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|Registration closes:||10 Aug 2019|
Take a vacation to exotic Cambodia!
Not just any vacation, but a runcation.
Stay at a 3-star hotel, run next to the stunning Angkor Wat Temple complex (the world’s largest Hindu temple) and the Citadel of women. Hike through a jungle to the valley of the Thousand Shiva Lingas. Sightsee, shop and celebrate on an active vacation!
Want to go together as a group of friends, colleagues or family? Get great group discounts too!
- Shared accommodation with breakfast in a 3 star hotel (at The Amazing Residence or a comparable property) on twin sharing basis.
- Tour with a guide as per the itinerary in a private vehicle
- Airport Transfers
- All entry tickets for various sites as mentioned in detailed itinerary
- Cultural (Ramakien) show
- Run goodies you will receive before we set out on the supported runs!
- Airfare, travel insurance
- Visa for Cambodia
- Any other expense not mentioned in the itinerary above
- Meals apart from breakfast
- Taxes, as applicable
Day 1 – 25th Oct, Friday : Arrival in Siem Reap
- Arrive at Siem Reap International Airport and check into your hotel.
- Meet with the runcation group and get to know each other.
- Later in the evening, head into town to watch the Ramakien (Ramayana) show.
Day 2 – 26th Oct, Saturday: Run around Angkor Wat, Bayon, Sightseeing
- Start your day early with a 5KM run around the boundaries of the Angkor Wat.
- Post the run, head back to the hotel, freshen up and then visit Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Temple. Angkor Thom and Bayon with its captivating stone faces.
Day 3 – 27th Oct, Sunday: Run from Banteay Srei to Kbal Spean, Trek to Kbal Spean
- Start your day early by running from Banteay Srei to Kbal Spean.
- The run from Banteay Srei to Kbal Spean will be a good 14KM followed by a moderate intensity trek through a jungle on a hill to Kbal Spean.
- Banteay-Srei is known as Citadel of women and dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is a unique pink sandstone temple with carvings from the Indian Epics.
- Kbal Spean is also known as the valley of the Thousand Shiva Lingas, carved on the river bed, which are said to have been designed in the 11th century.
- Later in the evening, maybe visit the ‘Angkor What?’ pub to celebrate the run!
Day 4 – 28th Oct, Monday: Departure
- Check out of the hotel and spend a few hours shopping before heading to Siem Reap International Airport.
* A November package is also available – For booking of the package for 8-11 November 2019, please go to https://wejust.run/RuncationCambodiaNov19
Categories and FeesEarly Bird (Until 30 July 2019) - S$960
Normal Rate (1 - 10 August 2019) - S$1,078