RunWild – Run Deep Chapter #3 (September 2019)
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: RunWild – Run Deep Chapter #3 (September 2019) @ JustRunLah!.
- Build you own runner's portfolio and keep track of your progress with our Free Mobile App - download it here.
- Find tickets for more running and fitness events here.
|Event date:||22 Sep 2019, from: 7:30 am|
|Location:||MARDI Recreation Centre, MAEPS-MARDI, Serdang, Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Registration has closed|
- The third time of running one of the most highly rated trail runs in Malaysia – if you have not challenged yourself on this run do it – if you have – bring a friend
- This is Event 3 of 4 in the 2019 TrailMaster Series which also hosts the 888 and AaGA championships with the winners decided based on their performance over the 4 TrailMaster Events
- The run is suitable for elite trail runners and runners transitioning from road to trail
- RunWild is a boutique organiser of authentic trail runs that has a great record of creating highly enjoyable and safe runs.
MARDI RECREATION CENTRE, Near JALAN MARDI and NAFUS CUBE HOTEL, MAEPS-MARDI, Serdang, Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Flag-off: 7.30 am
Categories and FeesRM75 Early Early Bird by 28 July
RM85 Early Bird from 29 July to 25 August
RM95 Angry Bird from 26 August 2019
Group of 10 pay for 9
Trophies to top 3 finishers in each category
PRESENTATION AT 9.15 AM
PROOF OF AGE IS REQUIRED
Race Pack Collection Info
- AT MARDI RECREATION CENTRE
- ON DAY OF EVENT: SUNDAY 22 SEPTEMBER 2019
- 6.15 am until 7.00 am
- Show your confirmation slip either hard or soft copy
- Bring NRIC
- Finisher T-Shirt
- Race BIB
- Free event photographs
- Chewy and Piece of fruit at Finish line
- Electolyte drink at finish
RunWild-RunDeep T-Shirt Design (Illustrative)
The silver medal will be given to finishers of this event
For questions regarding this event, please contact the organiser at: email@example.com
More info via JustRunLah! for RunWild – Run Deep Chapter #3 (September 2019)