STGR @ Coney Island
|Event date:||15 Nov 2020, from: 07.00 am|
|Location:||Punggol Park, Singapore|
|Registration closes:||9 Nov 2020|
Event was postponed from 20 June 2020 due to COVID-19.
* We will update everyone timely on the event progress, depending on safe distancing regulations. Final route is subject to NParks permit.
TGR brings to Singapore a hybrid trail/road marathon, half marathon and 10km! The race takes place on beautiful Coney Island and along the waterside paths of Punggol Parkway. Participants will receive unique GreenRace items in their race pack, and a specially Singaporean designed finisher’s tee!
Hougang Avenue 10, Singapore 538768 [map]
The nearest MRT will be Hougang or Buangkok on the NorthEast Line. From the MRT Station, it is about 800-meter walk to Punggol Park. The details will be updated once the routes are finalised.
Driving & Parking
Car parking places are extremely limited at Punggol Park, we do not advise runners to drive to the start venue, unless you are being dropped off due to lack of car parking spaces.
Buses 82, 87, 89 and 147 stop near Punggol Park, from where it is easy to walk to the park.
Mandatory Gear (For All Categories)
07:00AM – 42KM Start (Cut-off : 8 hours)
08:00AM – 21KM Start (Cut-off : 5 hours)
09:00AM – 10KM Start (Cut-off : 3 hours)
Categories and Fees
Routes / Maps
We will update everyone timely on the event progress, depending on safe distancing regulations. Final route is subject to NParks permit.
Race Pack Collection Info
3rd Party Collection
Friends or family can collect race packs on your behalf:
- Forward your proof of registration email to email@example.com and cc the 3rd party who will be collecting your race pack.
- 3rd party will need to show this email to the GreenRace reps on collection.
- Race Apparel
- Finisher T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Race BIB
- Timing Chip (attached to Race Bib)
- Race Belt
- Sponsors’ items
* For 21KM & 42KM finishers only (upon completion)