Tampines Central CSN National Day Run 2023
|Event date:||6 Aug 2023, from: 07.00 am|
|Location:||Bedok Reservoir Park (Near Sheng Siong), Singapore|
|Registration closes:||16 Jun 2023|
Tampines Central CSN – National Day Run 2023
7.00am to 10.00am
Categories and Fees4.3 KM Walk-A-Jog / 8.6 KM Fun Run: S$15
Routes / Maps
Race Pack Collection Info
Date: 29 July 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00am to 6.00pm
Venue: Our Tampines Hub Level 3 Function Room (Via Lobby F)
Address: 1 Tampines Walk, Singapore 528523
- Finisher T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the last date to register?
We strongly encourage all participants to register by 16 June 2023. Participants are encouraged to register early.
2. How can I register for a group of 5 and above?
For group registration of 5 persons and above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How will I know if my registration is successful?
You will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration.
4. Can I change my run category after completing my registration?
No. Please ensure that you register the preferred run category.
5. Will I be notified to collect my event T-shirt and run bib?
Participants will be notified via email and social media on the collection of event T-shirt and running bib.
6. Eco-Friendly Initiatives
Participants will be encouraged to bring your own bag (BYOB) for race pack collection and on race day to support our sustainability efforts.
7. Will I be allowed to change the size of my event T-shirt?
Strictly no exchanges are allowed. All participants are advised to select sizing carefully using the size chart provided.
8. What is the flag-off timings for the run categories?
a) 8.6KM – 7.30AM
b) 4.3KM – 7.45AM
9. What time will the event end?
Participants will be encouraged to complete the run by 9:30am.
Lucky draw will follow after, hence event will end around 10:00am
10. How do I get to the venue (Bedok Reservoir Park – near floating deck)?
By Public Transport:
You can get to Bedok Reservoir Floating Deck by Bus or MRT.
You may refer to the following busses/ MRT station below:
Bus: 21, 228, 5, 59, 65
MRT Station: Bedok Reservoir (DT 30)
11. Do I need to be fully vaccinated to participate in the run?
All participants must either be:
(i) Fully vaccinated individual.
(ii) Recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
(iii) An individual certified to be medically ineligible for all vaccines under the National Vaccination Programme.
(iv) A child 12 years old and under, regardless of vaccination status.
*Please note: Participants will be denied for the run if they are unwell.
12. What do I have to bring on the run day?
All participants are advised to travel light and wear the event T-shirt with run bib put on.
13. I have already registered for the run. However, due to circumstances (e.g, Covid-19), I am not able to attend. Can I get a refund?
No. All registrations are non-refundable.
14. Can I bring my kids along?
Children aged 12 and below will be needed to register and participate in 4.3KM (Walk-A-Jog) run. Children aged 6 and below will not need to register.
15. Is there a bag deposit available?
There is no bag deposit available. Participants are advised to travel light and only bring necessities.
16. Are medals given for all runs?
Participants who completed their 4.3km or 8.6km run will receive a finisher’s medal at the finishing line.
17. Will there be official photographers?
Photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and Tampines Central CSN reserves the right to use any photographs, motion picture, recording, or any other record of the Run for any legitimate purpose.
18. What if I am injured during the run or unable to complete the run?
Please approach any of our route marshals or First Aid personnel en-route to seek assistance.
19. Is there any contingency plan for bad weather?
In the event of inclement weather, the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the physical run without any refund.
20. What safety measures do you have in place for the event?
There will be volunteers deployed along the route to provide support in high congestion areas. The first aid team will be on stand-by on site. If any runners require any assistance during the run, you may approach any of the organiser staff or volunteers for support.
21. Collection of the entitlements
Do collect the T-shirts and Medals on the race pack collection date as stated on the register tab, latest by 6th August 2023 (Event Day), leftovers will be discarded thereafter.