The Lost World Of Ultra 2019
|Event date:||16 Nov 2019, from: 04.00 pm|
|Location:||Lost World Of Tambun, Sunway City, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia|
|Registration closes:||13 Oct 2019|
Lost World Of Tambun is an action-packed, wholesome family adventure destination theme park in Sunway City Ipoh, Tambun, Perak, Malaysia.
The theme park is known for its natural hot spring, breathtaking limestone features of 400 million years of age and seven amazing attraction park including wildlife with the landscaped with vines, creepers and lush tropical plants to give the illusion of a Lost World exploring the Geopark of Lembah Kinta.
The event will be held in the Theme Park, start from the main entrance taking runners through the theme park before the trail challenge starts.
Runners will experience a rainforest trail, rugged terrains, limestone trail, stalactites, Neolithic wall paintings, an impressive number of waterfalls, green lakes and the Geopark Lembah Kinta of Gunung Datuk while the family members & supporters can enjoy in the theme park waiting for their return to the finishing line.
Event is supported by:
Event is organised by:
- For 50km category, the runners must have completed a few races of a minimum distance on 20km trail run a few times in order to be qualified for registration.
- For 100km category, the runners must have completed at least one full marathon 42.2km distance or 50km & above ultra marathon in order to be qualified for registration.
- The Race Director reserves the right to reject any application without giving any reason.
100KM & 50KM
- Hydration bag (at least 1.5 L water)
- Food Bar/Snacks
- Emergency Blanket
- Rain Coat/ Running Jacket
- Reflective Vest
- Blinker Light
- Mobile Phone
- Headlamp (with extra batteries)
- At Least 500ML Water
- Mobile Phone
|Fri, 15th Nov||12pm-8pm||Race Pack Collection at Lost World Of Tambun|
|Sat, 16th Nov||12pm-8pm||Race Pack Collection at Lost World Of Tambun|
|3.00pm||Registration Open 100KM / Drop Bag Collection|
|4.00pm||100KM Flag Off (26hours)|
|Sun, 17th Nov||5.00am||Registration Open / Drop Bag Collection|
|6.00am||50KM Flag Off (12hours)|
|7.00am||21KM Flag Off (6hours)|
|7.30am||12KM Flag Off (3hours)|
|8.00am||5KM Flag Off (2hours)|
|3.00pm||Prize Ceremony Presentation / Lucky Draw|
|6.00pm||All Categories CUT OFF TIME|
|7.00pm||End of Event / Hot Spring Night|
100KM Flag Off -16th Nov 2019, 4.00pm
– Cut Off: 17th Nov 2019, 6.00pm (Cut Off 26Hours)
50KM Flag Off – 17th Nov 2019, 6.00am
– Cut Off: 17th Nov 2019, 6.00pm (Cut Off 12hours)
21KM Flag Off – 17th Nov 2019, 7.00am
– Cut Off: 17th Nov 2019, 1.00pm (Cut Off 6 hours)
12KM Flag Off – 17th Nov 2019, 7.30am
– Cut Off: 17th Nov 2019, 10.30am (Cut Off 3 hours)
5KM Flag Off – 17th Nov 2019, 8.00am
– Cut Off: 17th Nov 2019, 10.00am (Cut Off 2 hours)
Categories and FeesRates Until 30 September 2019
100 KM - RM500 (Normal: RM540)
50 KM - RM310 (Normal: RM350)
21 KM - RM210 (Normal: RM250)
12 KM - RM150 (Normal: RM180)
5 KM - RM120 (Normal: RM150)
* All fees are subject to 5% admin & processing charge.
* Only for 50KM & 100KM - All MURA Members entitled a 10% discount upon keying in your valid MURA (Malaysia Ultra Runner Association) member’s ID number.
** Additional Entrance Ticket to Lost World of Tambun (Entry to ALL parks, activities and attractions & Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park worth RM192) can be purchased at RM75/each, at a maximum of 4 tickets per registered participant.
AGE GROUP CATEGORIES
100KM, 50KM, 21KM
- Men Open 18-39
- Men Veteran 40 years & above
- Women Open 18 - 39 years
- Women Veteran 40 years & above
- Men Open 12yrs & above
- Women Open 12yrs & above
5KM FUN RUN
- Men Open 8yrs & above
- Women Open 8yrs & above
Routes / Maps
* Water Stations & Check Points will be advised soon. (approximately +-7km between each WS/CP)
100KM Route (50KM route 1st loop and reverse route on 2nd loop)
- Product prizes and trophy will be awarded to Top 5 Winners of each category.
- Trophies will be awarded to winners of Top 5 for 12KM & 5KM Categories.
- ALL WINNERS are required to be present to collect the prizes personally.
Race Pack Collection Info
Date : 15th & 16th November 2019 (Friday & Saturday)
Time : 12.00pm – 8.00pm
Venue : Lost World Of Tambun, Sunway City Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
** Race kit will be forfeited if failed to collect during the stipulated date and time.
** Collection of race kit during race day will not be entertained.
** You may help your friend to collect on behalf. However, please bring along their copy of IC.
- Race Apparel
- Finisher T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Race BIB
- FREE Entrance Ticket to Lost World of Tambun (Entry to ALL parks, activities and attractions & Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park worth RM192)
- For 100KM Participants, entitled 2 Days FREE entrance ticket on 16th & 17th November 2019 (worth RM384)
- Goodies Bag
- Finisher’s Belt Buckle (Only for 100KM Finisher)
- Finisher’s Certificate (Only for 5KM)
- Finisher’s Snack Refreshment
- Lucky Draw
- Personal Accident Insurance RM10,000/pax (Terms & Condition apply)
- Medical Expenses RM500/pax (Terms & Condition apply)
Event T-Shirt (All Participants)
Finisher T-Shirts (100KM, 50KM, 21KM Finishers ONLY)
(For 100KM, 50KM, 21KM & 12KM Finishers ONLY)
Finisher Belt Buckle (100KM Finisher ONLY)
Travel & Hotels
Located in Tambun Ipoh, Perak, Lost World Of Tambun is only 2 hours driving distance from Kuala Lumpur as well as Penang. If you fancy a little road trip, then navigate your way using these co-ordinates:
Or Waze your way to our location!
Sunway Lost World Of Tambun
No. 1, Persiaran Lagun Sunway 1,
Sunway City Perak, Ipoh,
31150 Ipoh, Perak,
If you prefer taking the bus, then express buses that will take you right into the heart of Ipoh city. From there, it’s a mere 20-minute taxi ride to the park.
• Sri Maju
• Star Shuttle
Fly direct into Ipoh with Tiger Airways or Firefly Airlines. If you prefer to fly Air Asia, you may have to consider secondary means of transportation to reach the theme park.
• Air Asia
• Tiger Air
The Electric Train Service is a great way to reach Ipoh. If you’re flying into Malaysia via Kuala Lumpur or Penang, then getting to Ipoh is a breeze with KTM’s new ETS.
• KTM ETS
* For room booking please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Special rooms rate for Participants.