Yoma Yangon International Marathon 2020
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: Yoma Yangon International Marathon 2020 @ JustRunLah!.
- Build you own runner's portfolio and keep track of your progress with our Free Mobile App - download it here.
- Find tickets for more running and fitness events here.
|Event date:||19 Jan 2020, from: 05.00 am|
|Location:||Thuwanabumi Event Park, Yangon, Myanmar|
|Registration has closed|
Yoma Yangon International Marathon (“YYIM”) has established itself as Myanmar’s largest participatory running event and one of the most recognised annual sporting occasions bringing together runners, supporters, volunteers, corporates and the community. Now in its 8th edition, YYIM aims to continue inspiring athletes and connect communities, both local and international through a love of running.
YYIM is organised by Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd. (“Yoma Strategic”) with support from YCDC and First Myanmar Investment Public Co., Ltd (“FMI”). YYIM will continue its charity theme of “Run for Children,” and will raise funds for underprivileged children in Myanmar.
Run for Children
The Yoma Group’s mission is to “Build A Better Myanmar for its People, and an important part of YYIM is fundraising for charity. With each YYIM event held, proceeds of fundraising have been donated to improve the lives of youth in Myanmar. With the theme of ‘Run for Children’, YYIM 2020 fundraising efforts will be donated to five different charity groups in the Yangon Division.
The selected cause for YYIM2020 are:
- YCDC Non-profit child daycare center for low income citizens
- Myanmar Red Cross Society
- Institute of Sports and Physical Education
- M2030, fight Malaria disease (tentative)
- Jump/Beam leadership social enterprise (tentative)
5:00 am – Full Marathon
5:30 am – Half Marathon
6:45 am – 10.5km Challenge
7:30 am – 3km Fun Run & Walk
* Please note that the flag-off timings are subject to change.
Categories and Fees
Routes / Maps
Prize money will be awarded to the first three male and female winners of the 42.195km Full Marathon, 21km Half Marathon and the 10km Challenge. The prize breakdown in USD:
Race Pack Collection Info
Don’t forget to pick up your Race Entry Pack prior to the race with your confirmation slip and copy of your NIRC/ Passport.
Date : 16 – 18 January 2020
Time : 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Venue : Thuwannabhumi Event Park
- Signed copy of the authorization letter
- Copy of the participant’s race confirmation
- Copy of the participant’s photo ID
Overseas Runners Race Entry Pack Collection
Time : 4:00 AM – 7:00 AM
Venue : Thuwanna Bhumi Event Park
- Race Apparel
- Finisher Medal
- Race BIB
- Race Bag
- Race Guide
- Other special gifts from sponsors