Registration Period: 20 September – 3 October 2021
Virtual Race Period: 4 October – 31 October 2021
Registration is closed on 17 October 2021. Thank you.
PA Staff Club presents you our first ever ROW – RACE ON WHEELS! Help your IDG Team by clocking your distance at your own pace over a minimum of 30 mins and maximum of two hours of race time on wheels (non-motorised). You can either complete your race in one sitting or over a maximum of four sessions.
To encourage staff to exercise regularly in a safer and simpler platform, the ROW will be conducted virtually. All you have to do is to register for the race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your fitness app, a photo of the gym bicycle screen etc. Check out the subsequent tabs for more information.
Virtual Race On Wheels
• Select the type of equipment to be used for your race on wheels, the race equipment must have wheels and be non-motorised.
• Complete your race anytime and anywhere between 4 and 31 October 2021.
• Note the minimum of 30 mins and maximum of two hours of race duration, which can be completed in one or up to four sessions.
• Submit your race result by taking screenshot/s* of your date, distance and duration on the virtual platform (under the ‘Upload’ tab) by 31 October 2021.
• The number of screenshots should correspond with the number of sessions. For example, if you completed the race over four sessions, please ensure you have four screenshots.
• Only one result submission per staff may be uploaded onto the platform, do not upload more than one.
• * You can use any GPS-enabled fitness apps such as Strava, Runtastic, Runkeeper, Fitbit and many more to track your distance and timing.
How the Virtual ROW Works
Please upload your race result in the form of screenshot(s) or photo(s) showing the following details:
Date / Distance / Duration.
Here are some of the suggested apps / distance capturing device you can use –
• Strava, Runtastic, Runkeeper, Fitbit
Terms & Conditions
- Be aware of the surroundings and watch out for any other users as well as exercise caution when crossing roads.
- Comply with all safe distancing measures in force at the different venues.
- Have a proper warm-up and cool down before and after the race.
- Stay hydrated and be properly attired for your race.
- Wear your mask unless you are in the midst of strenuous activity. Put it on before and after your race.
- Ensure that you are medically fit and ready to take part in any physical activity.
- Avoid touching common public objects with your hands or any part of your body.
- Postpone or cancel your race if you are feeling unwell.
1. How do I register?
- Click on ‘Registration’ tab and follow the process.
- An email will be sent to you when your registration is successful
2. Who can I contact if I have issues with my registration or other event-related information?
- For all technical enquiries regarding this event, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When can I start to submit my race results?
- You can start to submit your results as soon as you’ve successfully registered for the race, from 4 October to 31 October 2021. Submissions received after 31 October 2021 will be considered invalid.
4. What Apps should I use to capture my race session(s)?
- You can use any fitness apps that are GPS-enabled, which include but are not limited to the following: MapmyRun / Strava / Running / Adidas Running / Nike Running / Apple Health App / Samsung Health App / Google Fit
5. Can I use a gym bicycle to complete the race?
- Yes, please take a photo of the distance covered from the dashboard to the date of the session (e.g. a watch)
6. How do I submit my race results?
Use the suggested GPS-enabled fitness apps or gym bicycle to record your race from 4 October 2021 to 31 October 2021.
Take screenshots or photos of your completed session/s. Ensure that the date, distance and duration of the session/s are clearly visible.
Upload your screenshot or photo via the link of your confirmation email or the ‘Upload’ tab.
Upon successful submission, you will receive a notification email. Any irrelevant or inaccurate submission will be deemed as invalid.
7. Is there a limit to how many results I am allowed to submit?
- You can only submit once, with at least one to a maximum of four screenshots* or photos* between 4 and 31 October 2021.
* Number of screenshots or photos should correspond with the number of sessions. For example, if you completed the race over four sessions, please ensure you have four screenshots.
8. How will I know if my submission is received?
- An email notification will be sent to you after the submission. The team will notify you if the submission is considered invalid/unclear, and will require a new submission.
Please click here for the leaderboard.