Registration / Assessment Period: 16 – 6 December 2020
Upload closes: 6 December 2020
The annual Fitness Assessment is going virtual for the first time ever!
PA Staff Club presents you with a virtual challenge in these categories: 2km walk/2.4km run, and to commemorate PA 60th Anniversary, there will also be 60km run, where you can form a team to compete with others!
All you have to is register for the assessment and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your fitness app, a photo of the treadmill screen etc. The entitlements will be based on the Assessment Chart. Check out the subsequent tabs for more information.
- Register your interest from 16 November onwards
- Select either the Individual 2km walk OR 2.4km run AND/OR form a team of 5 to 12pax for the 60km run
- Complete your registered distance anytime and anywhere
- Submit the screenshot* of your distance and timing on the virtual platform by 6 December 2020
- You can submit as many screenshots as you like to achieve your best timing.
- If you have signed up for both the individual and team category, the screenshot must be unique to each run.
- All run/walk must be completed in 1 session (i.e. you can’t run 1km on Monday and the rest of the 1.4km on the other day)
* You can use a treadmill or any GPS-enabled running/fitness apps such as Strava, Runkeeper, Fitbit and many more to track your distance and timing
– $20 E-Voucher: ‘High’ Timing Achievers
– $10 E-Voucher: ‘Average’ Timing Achievers
– $100 E-Voucher: Top 10 PA60 Teams with Best Timings
– $200 E-Voucher: First 10 Divisions* with Best Overall Results
– $150 E-Voucher: Next 10 Divisions* with Best Overall Results
– $10 E-Voucher: Top 10 Best Selfies tagged to PASC Instagram and/or posted in Workplace@Facebook
* Each CO is considered as 1 division
To be entitled to the novelty prizes, it will be based on your timing as per the Assessment Chart.
You can complete your session indoor or outdoor, and upload a screenshot or photo showing the following details;
Date / Distance / Duration.
Here are some of the suggested apps / distance capturing device you can use –
- Strava, Runtastic, Runkeeper, Nike Run Club
For Team’s Submission –
- 1 rep from each team to compile all screenshots
- No of screenshots should tally to the number of registered team members (i.e. if there are 5 team members, there should only be 5 screenshots)
- For verification purposes, screenshot must be renamed to ‘Team Member Name’
- The rep to compress and zip the folder for uploading to the virtual platform
Terms & Conditions
- Be aware of the surroundings and watch out for any cyclists/PMD users as well as exercise caution when crossing roads
- Comply with all safe distancing measures in force at the different venues
- Have a proper warm-up and cool down before and after the run/walk
- Stay hydrated and be properly attired for your run/walk
- Wear your mask unless you are in the midst of strenuous activity. Put it on before and after your run/walk
- Ensure that you are medically fit and ready to take part in any physical activity
- If you are running/walking in groups, there should only be a maximum of 5 pax per group. There should also be no inter-mingling among groups
- Avoid touching common public objects with your hands or any part of your body
- Postpone or cancel your run/walk if you are feeling unwell
1. How do I register?
- For individuals, click on ‘Registration’ tab and follow the process.
- For teams, 1 representative will register on behalf of the entire team
- An email will be sent to you when your registration is successful
2. Who can I contact if I have issues with my registration or other event related information?
- For all technical enquires regarding this event, you may contact email@example.com.
3. When can I start to submit my Run results?
- You can start to submit your results as soon as you’ve successfully registered for the assessment, from 16 November 2020 to 6 December 2020
- Submissions received after 6 December 2020 will be considered invalid
4. What Apps should I use to capture my steps record or run session?
- You can use any fitness apps that are GPS-enabled, which include but are not limited to the following: MapmyRun / Strava / Running / Adidas Running / Nike Running / Apple Health App / Samsung Health App / Google Fit
5. Can I use a treadmill to complete the assessment?
- Yes, please take a photo of the distance covered from the dashboard to the date of the session (e.g. a watch)
6. How do I submit my assessment results?
Use the suggested GPS-enabled fitness apps or treadmill to record your run/walk from 16 November 2020 to 6 December 2020
Take a screenshot of your completed session. Ensure that the date, distance and time of the run/walk is clearly visible.
Upload your screenshot or photo via the link of your confirmation email or the ‘Upload’ tab
Upon successful submission, you will receive a notification email. Any irrelevant or inaccurate submissions will be deemed as invalid
*For Team submission, 1 representative will compile and submit the screenshots on behalf of the entire team
7. Is there a limit to how many results I am allowed to submit?
- For Individual categories, you can submit as many results as you like. The best timing will be taken as your final record
- For Team category, you can only submit the screenshots once
8. How will I know if my submission is received?
- An email notification will be sent to you after the submission. The team will notify you if the submission is considered invalid/unclear, and will require a new submission
9. How do I know if I won any voucher and how will I be informed?
- PASC will inform you via email on the results and the necessary collection mode
Please click here for the leaderboard.