Around Singapore in 60 Days! (Season 3)
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: Around Singapore in 60 Days! (Season 3) @ JustRunLah!.
- Join more virtual challenges here.
- Crystal Medal for completing 25 or more Checkpoints
- Complete all 31 checkpoints and stand a chance to win vouchers ($50 per team)
- Least visited checkpoint: Stand a chance to win vouchers ($30 per team)
- Submit a collage with at least 3 checkpoints for a social media competition. All submissions will be opened up for voting on our Facebook page. (1 photo representation per team) Top 10 posts with highest likes will receive vouchers ($30 per team)
Date: Tentatively 20 January 2024
Venue: Tampines Central Community Club (1 Tampines Walk, #04-04 Our Tampines Hub, Singapore 528523)
Event available in: Singapore
No shipping for this event. Refer to self-collection details above.
Slots are while stocks last.
- Registration has closed:
- Event period:
2 November 2023 until 31 December 2023
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 2 January 2024
Categories and Fees
- Complete up to 31 designated checkpoints
Uploading has closed.
You can contact the organiser at: email@example.com
- Memo Holder
- White Towel
- 15L Water Proof Bag
1. What am I entitled to after registering?
|2 x Water proof bags, 2 x White towels and 2 x Memo holders
|Checkpoints completed: 25 or more
|Exclusive Crystal Medal
|Checkpoints completed: ALL 31
|1 lucky draw chance to win $50 vouchers per team (10 sets to be won)
2. Can the team member be changed during the event?
No. The team photos taken need to have the same team leader and team member for the entire submission.
3. Can we have less than two members in a team?
No. This event needs to be carried out in a team of two for safety reasons.
4. Can we participate with more than two people in a team?
Yes. However, do be informed that the registration and entitlements are based on a fixed headcount of two. We do encourage you to form your team of two and explore together.
5. Do I get only two Finisher medals even if my team is more than two team members?
Yes. Only Two Finisher Medals are awarded to each team regardless of the number of team members you have formed. Do note that Finisher medals are only awarded to teams that completed 25 or more Checkpoints.
E.g., If there are three people that visited the checkpoints together, only two medals are awarded.
6. Can I change my team’s name after registration?
No. The Team name used during registration is final.
7. Can we change members after registration?
No. Team Leader must confirm their member commitment before registration. The team photos taken during the events need to have the same team member for the entire submission.
8. Can I have backup members?
No. Team Leader and member must be consistent. The team photos taken during the events need to have the same team member for the entire submission.
9. What if my team member drops out?
Team Leader and member must stay committed throughout the events till completion. If there are any unforeseen circumstances, do contact the event organizer for their instruction or alternative.
10. What if my team member is missing in the photos?
Team Leader and member must commit throughout the event till completion. Team Leader must be responsible to ensure their member’s schedule on attempting the Checkpoints together. Health and safety are more important, do not attempt the checkpoint if the member is sick.
11. Are there any age limits?
The team leader needs to be at least 18 years of age. No maximum age limit if participants are healthy and able to travel long distances.
12. What are Checkpoints?
Checkpoints are location or landmark provided around Singapore and all team members need to travel together to the specific location stated as Checkpoints. Team photos are to be taken as evidence of visiting the Checkpoints as a team.
13. How should we get to each of the Checkpoints?
There is no restriction on how you would like to get to the Checkpoints. We would encourage you to explore the Checkpoints to get to know more about Singapore. Note: some Checkpoints do have operating opening and closing hours/ Pre-registration.
14. How do I know where those Checkpoints are?
Information of the Checkpoints and their location will be released to registered team leaders on the day of the Event start date.
15. What do we do when we reach the Checkpoints?
All team members will need to take a wefie / team photo together with the designated Checkpoint icon. Kindly refer to the Checkpoint Sheet for the icon to be included in the wefie/team photo. All team members need to be included in the wefie/ team photo as evidence of visiting the checkpoint together.
16. What is the wefie/team photo requirement to be taken?
All team members and the designated Checkpoint icons must appear in one wefie/team photo. Kindly refer to the Checkpoint Sheet for the icon to be included in the wefie/team photo. The organizer will have the right to void any suspicious photos against the checkpoint submitted.
17. What if the wefie/team photo has passerby in it?
All team members and the designated Checkpoint icons appearing in one wefie/team photo will be valid.
18. The Checkpoint is missing or not accessible.
All Checkpoints will be validated for the second time by the end of Oct. You should be able to locate the checkpoint with ease and/or with help from the information provided in google map. Any unforeseen changes with regards to the Checkpoint will be updated accordingly and be aware that some Checkpoints do have operating opening and closing hours/ Pre-registration.
19. What do we do with the wefie/ team photos of the Checkpoints?
You may upload the wefie/ team photo to the provided platform for submission of your Checkpoint. Do note that each team will only need to submit once for each Checkpoint by the team leader. You are highly encouraged to upload as and when you visited the Checkpoints and NOT at the end of the event.
20. How do we upload to the provided internet platform?
Each team will receive a unique Registration ID via email upon registration. Team leader will require the ID when submitting the photo to the platform. Do note that each team will only need to submit once for each Checkpoint by team leader.
21. How do we know that the upload is successful?
Team leaders will receive a confirmation email after each Checkpoint has been uploaded for submission. Do ensure the correct Checkpoint number matches your uploaded wefie/team photo. The organizer will have the right to void any suspicious photos against the checkpoint submitted.
22. Can we upload more than once for the same Checkpoint?
Yes, the latest upload will overwrite and consider the final submission before the due date.
23. Do I have to complete all the Checkpoints?
No. You are not required to complete all Checkpoints but encouraged to complete as many checkpoints as possible within the period. Please note that the Finisher medal is only awarded to teams that completed Twenty-Five Checkpoints and lucky draws are only for teams that complete ALL Checkpoints. (10 sets of $50 vouchers per team to be won)
24. What do you mean by “Lucky team to win $30 vouchers for the least visited Checkpoint”?
After the event submission closes, the organizing community will consolidate the visitation rate of all the Checkpoints. The Checkpoint with the lowest visitation rate is “the least visited Checkpoint”. We will pick 3 lucky teams that has visited “the least visited Checkpoint”.
25. How do I participate in the facebook/ instagram contest?
Before the upload date closes on the 2 January 2024, do a collage with at least 3 different Checkpoints, and submit to the WhatsApp number. All Submissions will be posted for voting on our Facebook page. (1 submission per team) Top 10 posts with highest likes will receive vouchers. ($30 per team)
26. Important Points to note.
– Participants are to take full responsibility for their health and safety when visiting the Checkpoints. Kindly ensure that you are fit to complete the event.
– Remember to practice safe distancing measures while visiting the Checkpoints.
– Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable attire and shoes when visiting the Checkpoints.
– Certain checkpoints will have opening and closing hours, please plan to visit early in order not to miss the photo taking opportunity.
– Certain checkpoints might require you to pre-register prior to visiting.
– All successful registration is final. No refund will be given after registration is completed.
– Winning prizes not collected within 1 month upon notification will be forfeited.