BCR 2021 (Virtual)
The BSA Charity Run (BCR) is an annual fundraising event that rallies the community together to support financially challenged NUS Business School undergraduates and other external beneficiaries.
Over the past 10 years, the BCR has attracted 11,500 participants & raised over $1.77m, giving out more than 180 bursary awards.
Through our 1st BCR virtual run in January 2021, we aim to help more needy students and low-income families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, through the NUSBSA Bursary Fund and TOUCH Emergency Relief Fund.
The BCR is presented by the NUS Business School Alumni Association and supported by BIZAlum and NUS Bizad Club.
Join us and be a part of a meaningful and memorable running experience while giving back to those in need.
We look forward to your participation in January 2021!
Routes: Anywhere you like! But for those seeking new and interesting routes, we have specially curated five recommended routes in the North, South, East, West and Central regions of Singapore for you to choose from!
a) 11km – Individual Run
b) 111km – Team Run. Minimum of 3 people and maximum of 5.
– You can accumulate your mileage over the two week period. When your run is completed, upload your run details after each session tracked via your preferred tracking App
– Do remember to practise social distancing and maintain a safe distance between yourself and other active members in your group.
For more information, please visit https://www.BCR2021.com
Event available in: Singapore
Entitlements ship from: Singapore
- Registration closes: 15 December 2020
- Event period:
1 January 2021 until 14 January 2021
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 14 January 2021
- Shipping starts on: 15 February 2021
Categories and Fees
- 11 km (Individual)
- 111 km (Team of 3 to 5)
b) Public: $50 (Eligible for 250% Tax Deductibility)
* You qualify for student price if you are currently studying in a Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Institution in Singapore
** Prices include free shipping of post-race packs
What is a Virtual Challenge?A virtual challenge is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual challenge works exactly the same as any other type of sports events (e.g. running or cycling) but the difference is that the entered race can be completed at any location, either outdoors or indoors on a machine.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running/fitness app, a photo of the machine screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
- Limited Edition Race Shirt
- Race Pack (items to be advised)
OFFICIAL RUNNER SHIRT
* Please only start your activity and upload from 1 to 14 January 2021.