CCK GRC Big Farm Walk & Run 2020 (Virtual)
There is no shipping for this event.
* For self-collection, details are as follow:
Date: 21 – 23 & 26 – 30 December 2020
Time: 10am to 6pm
Venue: Brickland Constituency Office c/o Chua Chu Kang Community Club, Chua Chu Kang Community Club, Hillview Community Club, Keat Hong Community Club or Hong Kah North Community Club
** T-shirt/singlet collection is available from 1st Decemeber 2020 onwards. Drawstring bag and medal (run/kids dash) are available for collection from 21st December 2020 (per schedule above) upon uploading of walk/run activities
Event available in: Singapore
No shipping for this event. Refer to self-collection details above.
- Registration closes: 8 November 2020
- Event period:
1 December 2020 until 18 December 2020
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 18 December 2020
Categories and Fees
- 8 km Run
- 3 km Walk
- 1 km Kids Dash
3 km walk - S$4*
1 km Kids Dash - S$5*
* Key in your PAssion Card member number in the promo code field to enjoy S$2 discount
What is a Virtual Challenge?A virtual challenge is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual challenge works exactly the same as any other type of sports events (e.g. running or cycling) but the difference is that the entered race can be completed at any location, either outdoors or indoors on a machine.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running/fitness app, a photo of the machine screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
- Race Apparel
- Finisher Medal
- Drawstring Bag
EVENT SINGLET (FOR 8 KM RUN)
EVENT T-SHIRT (FOR 3 KM WALK & 1 KM KIDS WALK)
FOR 8 KM RUN AND 1 KM KIDS WALK CATEGORIES ONLY
* Please only start to walk/run and upload your session(s) from 1 to 18 December 2020.
Terms & Conditions
1. Individuals can engage in sport and physical activity either alone or as part of a social group exercise and activities of no more than 5 participants. Groups cannot intermingle and to remain in the same grouping throughout.
2. A physical distancing of 2m (i.e. 2 arms-length) must be maintained when exercising or playing sport in general.
3. Masks must be worn when not engaged in strenuous activities.
4. To follow national guidelines, Eg Temperature-taking, SafeEntry, Mask Policy when participating in the walk/ run.
5. The Organising Committee reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the event and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
6. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this event. By joining this event, participants consent to and grant committee the right to use the contest submission and related events/programmes (images/videos) for marketing and promotion purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for an unlimited number of times.
7. The Organising Committee will not be liable for any loss of life, injuries which may be sustained and arising from the above activity.
8. All the above are subjected to national guideline changes.