Challenge New York Virtual Marathon 2022
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: Challenge New York Virtual Marathon 2022 @ JustRunLah!.
- Join more virtual challenges here.
Running the New York Marathon is a bucket list item for many. Today you can run the Challenge New York Virtual Marathon 2022 virtually and get a beautiful T-shirt and medal. And keeping fit in the process. You will not regret it.
You may complete the distance registered at one go or accumulate them. Meaning if you run an average of 5km a day, you just need to submit 8.5 days of run results if you registered for the 42km category.
You may also use the same run results to submit for our other virtual runs as long as it is within the running period.
Event available in: Singapore, Malaysia
Entitlements ship from: Malaysia
- Registration has closed:
- Event period:
18 July 2022 until 10 November 2022
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 10 November 2022
- Shipping starts on: 30 November 2022
Categories and Fees
- 42 KM
- 21 KM
- 5 KM
What is a Virtual Challenge?A virtual challenge is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual challenge works exactly the same as any other type of sports events (e.g. running or cycling) but the difference is that the entered race can be completed at any location, either outdoors or indoors on a machine.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running/fitness app, a photo of the machine screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
- Finisher T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
Uploading has closed.
You can contact the organiser at: NewYorkMarathon22@gmail.com
Challenge New York Virtual Marathon 2022 is organised by the Virtual Run People and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia and Singapore. For other locations, please contact us by email – NewYorkMarathon22@gmail.com.
1) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until 10 November 2022 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish. But if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
2) You may also use the same run results to submit for our other virtual runs as long as it is within the running period.
3) Entries are non-transferable.
4) All T-shirts measurement is subject to 1-2 cm tolerance.
5) Finisher’s Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
6) All merchandise’s colour, design and material may be different from the illustration and are subject to change without notice.
7) Submission of results must be submitted any time before 10 November 2022. If participants are unable to submit the result before 10 November 2022, they will be considered disqualified and will not be entitled to any of the rewards. As such there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
8) Once participants’ registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
9) By entering our virtual event, you are accepting that Virtual Run People will contact you to keep you updated on the progress of your run. In addition, you will be added to the Virtual Run People mailing list to receive updates on future events, medals & charities. You may unsubscribe from the Virtual Run People mailing list at any time by emailing us at VirtualRunPeople@gmail.com
10) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. Virtual Run People shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happened during the participation of the event.
11) All payments are to be collected in Singapore Dollars and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
12) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. Virtual Run People may contact the Participants by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Virtual Run People shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Virtual Run People has the right to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Virtual Run People may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refunded.
13) If there is a return of parcel during the delivery of the rewards due to whatever reason, we could arrange to resend the reward (upon request) but the delivery charges would be borne by the participant.
14) Any address changes after registration will incur additional charges.
15) The Virtual Run People reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Virtual Run People.
16) The Virtual Run People has the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.