Chicken or Egg Virtual Run & Tik Tok Challenge 2020
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: Chicken or Egg Virtual Run & Tik Tok Challenge 2020 @ JustRunLah!.
- Join more virtual challenges here.
Will the Chicken or Egg come first? Join us to answer this question in our “Chicken or Egg Virtual Run: A Run with a Promise”.
Are you on Team Egg or Team Chicken’s side? Pick your side and compete with your spouse, friends or loved ones to decide who will come first!
All profits collected from this run will go into the operating costs of “Our Chicken Story”, a non-profit Organisation that aims to feed the multitude by bearing food in a barren land.
- With a S$14 donation: We will be able to buy 2 mature Chickens for a family (Can lay about 1 egg a day for 15 months)
- With a S$50 donation: We will be able to set up a small backyard chicken farm for one rural family in Thailand
- Donations above S$50 will go into building a Micro Chicken feed production and Hatchery that cost roughly $4,600 each. (we aim to build 3 more in the next 1 year)
For more information, email us at email@example.com.
Join our run now and feed a family!
Available in: Singapore
Entitlements ship from: Singapore
- Registration has closed:
- Run period:
Any time until 30 September 2020
You can upload any runs done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 30 September 2020
- Shipping starts on: 20 July 2020
Categories and Fees
- 1 km
- Tik Tok Chicken Challenge
* Your kind donations in any amount are appreciated
What is a Virtual Run?A virtual run is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual running works exactly the same as any other type of running but the difference is that the entered race can be run at any location, either outside or inside on a treadmill.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running app, a photo of the treadmill screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
- Finisher Medal