I Am Covid-19 Vaccinated Virtual Challenge 2021
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: I Am Covid-19 Vaccinated Virtual Challenge 2021 @ JustRunLah!.
- Join more virtual challenges here.
We are all looking forward to be vaccinated against Covid-19. And if we have been vaccinated, we want to tell the world that we have done it.
If you have been vaccinated, join us to proclaim that “I am Covid-19 Vaccinated”.
You may complete the distance registered at one go or accumulate them. Meaning if you run an average of 1km a day, you just need to submit 5 days of run results if you registered for the 5km category.
Event available in: Singapore, Malaysia
Entitlements ship from: Malaysia
- Registration has closed:
- Event period:
1 July 2021 until 15 October 2021
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 15 October 2021
- Shipping starts on: 6 November 2021
Categories and Fees
- 5 KM
5km: S$19.00* (Usual rate: S$22.50)
Lite Package: Medal + E-Cert + e-Bib
5km: S$9.50* (Usual rate: S$12.50)
* Early bird rates til 20 Sep 2021
** Excludes shipping and admin processing fee
What is a Virtual Challenge?A virtual challenge is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual challenge works exactly the same as any other type of sports events (e.g. running or cycling) but the difference is that the entered race can be completed at any location, either outdoors or indoors on a machine.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running/fitness app, a photo of the machine screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
- Race Apparel
- Finisher Medal
Uploading has closed.
You can contact the organiser at: CovidVirtualRun@gmail.com
I am Covid-19 Vaccinated Virtual Challenge 2021 is organised by the Virtual Run People and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia and Singapore.
1) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until October 15 2021 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance as many times as they wish, but if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
2) Entries are non-transferable.
3) All T-shirts measurement is subject to 1-2 cm tolerance.
4) Finisher’s Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request for size change will not be entertained.
5) All merchandises’ colour, design, and material may be different from illustration and are subject to change without notice.
6) Submission of results must be submitted any time before October 15 2021. If participants are unable to submit the result before October 15 2021, they will be considered disqualified and will not be entitled to any of the rewards. As such there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
7) Once the participant’s registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
8) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. The organizer (Virtual Run People) shall not be liable for any accident, injuries, or mishap that happened in the participation of the event.
9) All payments are to be collected in Singapore Dollars and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
10) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information about the Participants. The Organizer may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organizer shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organizer has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refunded.
11) If there is a return of parcel during the delivery of the rewards due to whatever reason, we could arrange to resend the reward (upon request) but the delivery charges would be borne by the participant.
12) Any address changes after registration will incur additional charges.
13) The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
14) The organiser has the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.