JumpStart 2021 Virtual Marathon
At the beginning of every year, we would set new year resolutions. JumpStart Virtual Marathon 2021 is push us to make a jumpstart to staying fit and healthy for 2021.
We want to put the year 2020 behind us and jumpstarting every part of our lives. From our health to our finances and to our goals in lives.
Run this marathon to JumpStart the year 2021.
You will get these entitlements mailed directly to your doorstep starting March 21st 2021:
- Finisher Metal Medal
- Dry-fit Finisher Shirt
- E-Certificate which will be emailed to you
Event available in: Singapore, Malaysia
Entitlements ship from: Malaysia
- Registration closes: 10 February 2021
- Event period:
21 December 2020 until 28 February 2021
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 28 February 2021
- Shipping starts on: 21 March 2021
Categories and Fees
5km: RM59* (Usual rate: RM69)
21km: RM64* (Usual rate: RM74)
42km: RM69* (Usual rate: RM79)
* Early bird rates til 31 Jan 2021
** Excludes shipping and admin processing fee
*** Optional top-up to Muslimah Dry-Fit T-Shirt – Extra RM12
What is a Virtual Challenge?A virtual challenge is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual challenge works exactly the same as any other type of sports events (e.g. running or cycling) but the difference is that the entered race can be completed at any location, either outdoors or indoors on a machine.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running/fitness app, a photo of the machine screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
- Race Apparel
- Finisher Medal
Optional top-up to Muslimah Dry-Fit T-Shirt – Extra RM12
Q: What do you get after completing the virtual run?
A: 3 items for all distance categories
- JumpStart Virtual Marathon 2021 Metal Medal
- JumpStart Virtual Marathon 2021 Dry-fit Finisher shirt (Distance Printed)
- JumpStart Virtual Marathon 2021 E-Certificate
Q: When and where do I run?
A: The running period is 21st December to 28th February 2021. In other words, you can run anywhere anytime time from now to 28th February 2021 and capture the proof of running and upload via the link in your registration confirmation email.
Q: When will I receive my finisher items?
A: In general, the finisher items will be sent out in batches starting on 21st March 2021.
Q: Can I separate the run distance (42km, 21km & 5km) into a few shorter distance runs?
A: Yes, You can track your distance by using the following methods:
- Running outdoor with GPS (track by km)
- Running indoor with treadmill (track by km)
- Steps counters (1KM = 1,500 steps)
The Virtual Run is flexible in that the runs/steps CAN BE ACCUMULATED in multiples runs/steps.
Q: How can I contact the organiser?
A: You can either contact the Virtual Run People through email JumpStart.VirtualMarathon@gmail.com or WhatsApp us at +6016-380 7200
Terms and Conditions
JumpStart Virtual Marathon 2021 is organised by the Virtual Run People and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia and Singapore. For other locations, please contact us by email – JumpStart.VirtualMarathon@gmail.com or WhatsApp us at +6016-380 7200.
1) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until February 28th 2021 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish, but if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
2) Entries are non-transferable.
3) All T-shirts measurement is subject to 1-2 cm tolerance.
4) Finisher’s Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
5) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subjected to change without notice.
6) Submission of results must be submitted any time before February 28th 2021. If participants are unable to submit the result before the February 28th 2021, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitled to any of the rewards. As such there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
7) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
8) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. The organizer (Virtual Run People) shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happened in the participation of the event.
9) All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
10) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organizer may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organizer shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organizer has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refunded.
11) If there is a return of parcel during the delivery of the rewards due to whatever reason, we could arrange to resend the reward (upon request) but the delivery charges would be borne by the participant.
12) Any address changes after registration will incur additional charges.
13) The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
14) The organiser has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.