When ‘Music” met “Sport’, well… you get MUSportIC. Without doubt, many would concur music gives them an extra oomph to perform well in their sport disciplines. On this note, MUSportIC virtual run aims to pep up our sports-loving participants with TOP TEN retro songs from the swinging 80s when the late Michael Jackson was hailed ‘The King of Pop’ and Madonna, the ‘Queen’.
In this first of its kind virtual event, you’ll start your run with a playlist of chosen songs from wherever you are and whenever you are ready. The entire 10-song duration should last 30 to 45 minutes. Re-wind the song list again if your adrenaline-driven energy is not stopping any moment and you will only stop when the last song has ended. You only need to have all the ten chosen songs uploaded on your mobile or download the playlist to your Spotify mobile application.
How It Works? MUSportIC
• Firstly, vote for your favourite song of the 80s ( VOTE now! )
• TOP 10 songs of the 80s with the most votes will be compiled in Spotify Playlist and the link will be shared on event website and social media platforms
1) You can go to Spotify to sign up for free or premium service and download the Playlist of the ten songs to commence your run
2) Download the 10 songs in the playlist on your preferred mobile music application and play it to commence your run
• During the qualifying period (from 5 Dec 2020 @ 12:00 am to 6 Dec 2020 before 11:59 pm), start the Playlist to start your run.
• Your run will be deemed complete once all the 10 songs in your playlist have stopped
• You can choose to run anywhere you like but stay safe is key. Once run is done, simply upload a picture of yourself or a screenshot from your run app, whichever option you prefer
Event available in: Singapore, Malaysia
Entitlements ship from: Singapore
- Registration closes: 4 December 2020
- Event period:
5 December 2020 until 6 December 2020
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 6 December 2020
- Shipping starts on: 31 December 2020
Categories and Fees
- Playlist of TOP 10 Songs of 80s
* Option to add a Finisher T-Shirt for SGD$16 / MYR$40
What is a Virtual Challenge?A virtual challenge is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual challenge works exactly the same as any other type of sports events (e.g. running or cycling) but the difference is that the entered race can be completed at any location, either outdoors or indoors on a machine.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running/fitness app, a photo of the machine screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
- Race Apparel
- Finisher Medal
- Free postage to Singapore and Malaysia
- One Additional Chance to win a Apple AirPods and other exciting prizes in the voting contest*
- Special Deal for MUSportIC Finisher T-Shirt
- Hot Deals
(Special Price for Participants: SGD$16 / MYR$40; Non-participant Price: SGD$38 / MYR$95)
* Please only start to run and upload from 5 to 6 December 2020.