Whampoa CSC Virtual Vertical Challenge 2022
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: Whampoa CSC Virtual Vertical Challenge 2022 @ JustRunLah!.
- Join more virtual challenges here.
Clock your session outdoor or indoor:
- Outdoor Locations (at least 100m elevation): Bukit Timah Hill or Mount Faber
For outdoor locations, please submit a screenshot from your preferred GPS-tracking app indicating the elevation and duration of the session. For example:
- Indoor Locations: At least 35-40 storey residential buildings
For indoor locations, please submit a photo showing the top level of the residential block and a screenshot/photo indicating the duration of the session. For example:
Event available in: Singapore
Entitlements ship from: Singapore
This event is open to 200pax only.
- Registration has closed:
- Event period:
1 March 2022 until 30 April 2022
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 30 April 2022
- Shipping starts on: 9 May 2022
Categories and Fees
- Minimum 100m Elevation Outdoor
- Minimum 35 storeys Indoor
* Includes payment processing and shipping fees
What is a Virtual Challenge?A virtual challenge is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual challenge works exactly the same as any other type of sports events (e.g. running or cycling) but the difference is that the entered race can be completed at any location, either outdoors or indoors on a machine.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running/fitness app, a photo of the machine screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
Uploading has closed.
You can contact the organiser at: email@example.com
* Sessions clocked indoor will be converted to elevation (metres) at 1 storey = 4m