Spirit of SingHealth Challenge 2023
Registration is no longer available. Thank you.
- For more information about this event, please visit: Spirit of SingHealth Challenge 2023 @ JustRunLah!.
- Join more virtual challenges here.
The Spirit of SingHealth Challenge (the ‘Event’) is a contest organised by the Singapore National Eye Centre (the ‘Organizer’), the lead institution for the 2023 edition of the SingHealth President’s Challenge (‘SHPC 2023’), an annual fundraising campaign driven by SingHealth to raise funds for benefitting agencies supported by the President’s Challenge, which is administered by the National Council of Social Services.
The theme for SHPC 2023 is ‘Caring Hands, Compassionate Hearts’.
The Event is organised by SNEC in conjunction with JustRunLah!, a sport event management company and held virtually. You can run, jog, walk, cycle or participate in any physical activity that ‘burns’ calories (‘Activity’). It is part of the Signature Event held in conjunction with the SingHealth President’s Challenge (SHPC) 2023. The call for donation is to help make a difference by empowering the lives of the vulnerable in our community.
All the proceeds from the Event will go towards SHPC 2023 to benefit the following agencies:
- Caregivers Alliance Limited (CAL)
- HCA Hospice Limited
- Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped (SAVH)
- Club Heal
- SingHealth Fund
Event available in: Singapore, Other
Entitlements ship from: Singapore
- Registration has closed:
- Event period:
12 June 2023 until 13 August 2023
You can upload any sessions done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 13 August 2023
- Shipping starts on: 1 October 2023
Categories and Fees
- Calories Count
* Calories Count is referring to all fitness activities except for running and cycling.
You may participate in this Event from anywhere in the world! (However, your finisher entitlements can only be delivered to a Singapore-based address.)
What is a Virtual Challenge?A virtual challenge is a race that you can complete at your own pace and time.
Virtual challenge works exactly the same as any other type of sports events (e.g. running or cycling) but the difference is that the entered race can be completed at any location, either outdoors or indoors on a machine.
All you have to do is register for a race and provide evidence that you have done it. The evidence can be a screenshot of your running/fitness app, a photo of the machine screen etc. Do check out specific instructions of the event you join for more information.
Virtual races are a great way to stay fit and active all year round, run for good causes and get awesome medals and other entitlements for your participation!
Fabulous Prizes will be given to the following.
- The top 5 Male and Female individuals with the longest distances achieved in the Run. (It will be based on the individual upload for the participant in the team category)
- The top 5 Male and Female individuals with the longest distances achieved in the Cycle. (It will be based on the individual upload for the participant in the team category)
- The top 5 Male and Female individuals with the most calories burnt achieved in the Calorie Count. (It will be based on the individual upload for the participant in the team category)
- The best 5 submissions of route map design (Applicable for run and cycle only). For more details, please refer to the Best route map design page.
- The best 5 submissions of Selfie. For more details, please refer to the Selfies page.
- The top 12 Fundraising Champions from each institution for the event – The Spirit of SingHealth’s Challenge. This event is open to the staff of SingHealth only.
Further details can be found in the T & Cs for the Rules of the Event.
All prizes for the Longest distance achieved in the Run, Cycle and most calories burnt achieved in the Calorie Count are products from Rudy Project, with compliments from Mandarin Opto Medic Co. Pte. Ltd.
- Finisher T-Shirt
- A $50 Rudy Project cash voucher for the first 2,000 signups (valid in Singapore only)
- E-certificate of Achievement